PDA

View Full Version : Join me into the english version of a project about high-tech actuality

IsNaN
April 28th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Hello ! First, I would like to say that I am sorry if I do some spelling errors : I am french and I don't speak english very well (but I do my best :p )

I created a french web site one month ago, on this web site you can read some new news every days about the new technologies, I decided to create an english version of this web site but I don't speak english very well and I haven't really the time necessary for the two versions of this project so I need your help !

Why I search people on the ubuntu forum ? Because I know that most of people who come here are interested in new technologies, in particular ubuntu so we can promote together ubuntu into our news (I love ubuntu too :) )

The english version is very very important for me because english is the international language and I love this language (more than french : french language sound good but it's a very difficult language)

I will do my best for write some english news but, today, I'm not sure I can write good news in english. That is sure, I can and I write some news every days on the french version of the web site and I make more and more visitors.

I let you visit the web site, the urls are below :
-french version : http://fr.hightech-area.com
-english version : http://hightech-area.com (no much news, I know)

Don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested about informatique, internet, linux, the new technologies and the project of course. I have Gmail, Jabber and MSN to talk with you about the project. I let you my Gmail adresse :
thomas.weatherly[AT]gmail[DOT]com
We could speak english or french for progress each other in the language we want.

Good day !

IsNaN
April 30th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Nobody interested ?

IsNaN
May 10th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Nobody want to join the team project ? If you are interested, feel free to contact me ;-)

-grubby
May 10th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Well, it looks like a positive effort, and I can see you've worked pretty hard on it - but a tech news site isn't anything new or exciting, which definitely decreases the incentive to join.