PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the east coast

comsec10
January 7th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Hey gang!

Just a short note to say hello to you all.
I hope this will be an enlightening forum.
Have a great day!

majikstreet
January 7th, 2006, 12:23 AM
welcome!

where on the east coast are you?

comsec10
January 7th, 2006, 12:33 AM
East coast of Canada on the eastern shore of Nova Scotia.
And you?

It's a pleasure to meet you.

Derek Djons
January 7th, 2006, 12:42 AM
Hi there! Have fun around here :)

majikstreet
January 7th, 2006, 12:45 AM
Maryland in the US..

Nice to meet you, too.

Parlez-vous francais?
accent mark

prizrak
January 7th, 2006, 01:25 AM
East Coast represent!!! Though I'm from the REAL East Coast ;)
Majik: MD huh? Worst drivers EVER in that place :) Got a friend living there it's a nice place, especially for racing <3 hills and curves :)

majikstreet
January 7th, 2006, 02:18 AM
East Coast represent!!! Though I'm from the REAL East Coast ;)
Majik: MD huh? Worst drivers EVER in that place :) Got a friend living there it's a nice place, especially for racing <3 hills and curves :)
yeah I know... drivers here _SUCK_

mstlyevil
January 7th, 2006, 02:22 AM
yeah I know... drivers here _SUCK_

They are bad there but try driving in Atlanta or Boston if you want to see worse. Here in OKC driving most of the time is not too bad compared with most large metro areas.

buckley
January 7th, 2006, 02:26 AM
ive read that Atlanta, New York City, Boston, and anywhere in New Jersery lol are the worst places to drive.

welcome! representing the good state of PA here... shout from Penn State!

prizrak
January 7th, 2006, 02:35 AM
ive read that Atlanta, New York City, Boston, and anywhere in New Jersery lol are the worst places to drive.

welcome! representing the good state of PA here... shout from Penn State!
Joisey can't drive worth s%&t, NYC is full of a$$holes, Boston is the same as NYC only they tend to go much faster, never been to Atlanta tho :) Any large metro area is difficult to drive in many cars, many drivers, few can drive :)

mstlyevil
January 7th, 2006, 02:49 AM
I actually find driving in NYC is easier then in NJ. Heck it is easier than Dallas and Los Angeles. I drove a big rig for five years and I had an easier time getting around NYC than many other metro areas. The toll gates do cause a lot of congestion though especially at the George Washington Bridge.

prizrak
January 7th, 2006, 01:25 PM
I actually find driving in NYC is easier then in NJ. Heck it is easier than Dallas and Los Angeles. I drove a big rig for five years and I had an easier time getting around NYC than many other metro areas. The toll gates do cause a lot of congestion though especially at the George Washington Bridge.
I can believe that NYC is not too hard to drive in, but people are normally pretty aggressive I had people *try* to block me from merging in front of them on the hwys for no reason whatsoever. I generally try to be courteous since an extra millionth of a second I will lose (if I even will) isn't worth risking an accident/being an a$$ in general.