PDA

View Full Version : Lawton LoCo

Noah0504
April 9th, 2009, 05:01 AM
Hey everyone. I'm down in Lawton and I'm part of a group trying to get a LoCo started. Right now it's for our City, but it doesn't have to stay that way! We have a few people showing up every month, but it has been hard to pick a path we want to take with everything. It would be nice to stay in contact with the rest of you.

We have a website, but it is a little bare at the moment: http://www.lawton-linux.org/

wisd0m
April 21st, 2009, 09:26 PM
Its great to see more Linux groups. I wish you guys luck. Let us know if you need any help.

linuxdude7
June 7th, 2010, 12:10 PM
DUDE I SO WANT THIS TO COME TO FRUITION. I'm a lawtonian myself and I love to play with linux.

linuxdude7
June 7th, 2010, 12:12 PM
I'd love to see an Ubuntu Linux User Group around here in Lawton. I just don't know of that many people that use it here in town. I'd come all the time to the meetings and what not. It would give me something more to do and learn a good thing or two about Linux. Someone PLEASE get this thing going!!

duanedesign
August 2nd, 2010, 02:01 AM
LinuxDude,
You might try sending Noah0504 a message. You can click on there name and select send a private message. Because this thread is kind of old so Noah might not be reading it anymore.
good luck!
duanedesign