PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse call hierarchy not working

bostonaholic
April 3rd, 2009, 03:51 PM
I'm running Intrepid 64bit and within Eclipse the 'call hierarchy' feature is not working. This is a Java development environment/workspace.

The Ctrl-Alt-H brings up the Call Hierarchy window and finishes but nothing happens when I try to drill-down into the tree.

I know it used to work when I was on Hardy 32bit. This is a fresh install of Intrepid 64 btw, not an upgrade. Also, someone else here at work is having the exact same issue.

Any help is appreciated.

doas777
April 3rd, 2009, 03:57 PM
are the calls your drilling into in the jdk/jre or in your code?
if it's in the runtime, have you installed and bound the doc and source in eclipse? I can't recall how off the top of my head, but a quick google should point you in the right direction.

bostonaholic
April 3rd, 2009, 04:03 PM
are the calls your drilling into in the jdk/jre or in your code?
if it's in the runtime, have you installed and bound the doc and source in eclipse? I can't recall how off the top of my head, but a quick google should point you in the right direction.

The methods are in my code, not in the jdk/jre as you mentioned. Ctrl-click takes me to the method declaration.

bostonaholic
April 6th, 2009, 02:24 PM
bump, this is still an issue.

bostonaholic
April 8th, 2009, 08:37 PM
bump

bostonaholic
April 14th, 2009, 04:40 PM
bump

Placidus
July 16th, 2009, 01:52 AM
I think you have some , Errors un Fixed in the project , first try to fix the Errors in the project and try again.