PDA

View Full Version : [STEAM] CS:S Problem

Maikis
March 4th, 2009, 11:09 PM
When i start CS:S My begin screen is headed left.. means i can only see 50%.
I cannot take a picture, because if i print screen.. The screen is normal, odd.. Anyone has experience with this?

Sorry for the english..

Maikis

Brynster
March 5th, 2009, 12:10 PM
I would suggest the resolution the game is starting in is too high.

to fix this or make it so you can adjust it i would suggest that you ad these to the launcher options be either right clicking on the desktop icon or in the steam menu

at the end of the launch coomand add.

-height 1024 -width 768

just copy and paste that in

This will force the game to work in 1024x768 res

from there if everything lines up correctly then adjust your resolution to whatever you want. write down what your maonitor works best at the adjust the above luanch command to whatever to selected.

Maikis
March 5th, 2009, 05:16 PM
I would suggest the resolution the game is starting in is too high.

to fix this or make it so you can adjust it i would suggest that you ad these to the launcher options be either right clicking on the desktop icon or in the steam menu

at the end of the launch coomand add.

-height 1024 -width 768

just copy and paste that in

This will force the game to work in 1024x768 res

from there if everything lines up correctly then adjust your resolution to whatever you want. write down what your maonitor works best at the adjust the above luanch command to whatever to selected.

Thank you for the reply, but that doesn't seem to work.. Its still, exactly the same..

JPtux
March 5th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Thank you for the reply, but that doesn't seem to work.. Its still, exactly the same..

Try
-width 800 -height 600