PDA

View Full Version : Something Different in Upcoming Recordings List

uncle hammy
January 23rd, 2009, 04:23 AM
I just noticed tonight, that my upcoming recordings list has changed. It now only shows all shows that will be recorded, and all shows that are being skipped are no longer present (reruns, previously recorded, etc). I am not sure when this change occurred, but I would say it's been in the last 2 weeks, and I know I have had a flurry of weekly build updates to myth in the last couple weeks. I haven't changed any settings in this regard that I am aware of. The only setting I know of to cause this is to set "Exclude Old Episodes" when setting up a recording, which I never do, I always "Record New Episodes Only".

It may seem silly, but we like having the skipped recordings show up, because occasionally I will override them if I realize it's something I haven't seen, for example.

Has anyone else noticed this in the last little bit, or am I just missing something?

Thanks,
Scott

uncle hammy
January 23rd, 2009, 04:28 AM
Nevermind, I just solved the mystery, and learned something new. I just found the Manage Recordings wiki http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/User_Manual:Manage_Recordings and discvoered that there are 2 views for the recordings screen....apparently someone hit the 2 button on the remote while in this screen at some point.