PDA

View Full Version : "Add capture card" section not loading

GCFreak
January 12th, 2009, 02:23 AM
My old thread didn't let me post another post >_>

Anyways, I just reinstalled my Mythbuntu installation, and so far I've configured everything with no problems at all, only adding the capture cards in MythTV. But, when I go into that section, it just does nothing. Just the usual Mythbuntu MythTV background, but nothing else. This was in the terminal window when I killed it:

*removed*

Thanks in advance.

GCFreak
January 12th, 2009, 06:22 AM
Nevermind, TV is now working. But, I do have a few concerns:

1. The 576i channels are working full-speed, as usual, but I've noticed with some quicker motion that it tears. I have to expect tearing with the HD channels at the moment because I don't have to hardware to watch them properly ATM, but not for long =P EDIT2: Enabling vertical sync seemed to fix it, should have noticed the option =/

2. My remote no longer works. It's not a REAL problem, but I'd like it to work so I don't have to get off my couch to change channels. =)

3. I'd like to be able to access the NFS shares from my CentOS 5.2 server in Mythbuntu, so I can load media from there (my DVDs, photos and music are stored on it) and be able to backup data to it. I don't how how to do this though.

EDIT: 4. I also notice that my DVDs (and possibly videos, haven't checked) are incredibly blocky, and I have no idea why...IIRC it wasn't like this before. I have the Medibuntu codecs enabled.

Thanks.