PDA

View Full Version : Template Mythbuntu - Project Grayhem

erhapp
December 26th, 2008, 06:01 PM
There seems to be a problem with the Mythbuntu / Project Grayhem template in both 8.04 and 8.10 versions of Mythbuntu.

Both templates display to many (2) items when showing pictures/folders in the image-viewer.

Each row contains 2 items that can not be shown on screen. So when using the right arrow. The selector disappears from the screen (right hand side) for two keypresses before reappearing over the first picture on the next line.

What is the best way to resolve this problem and force the template to show less images (thumbnails) on each line?

joho500
December 27th, 2008, 01:07 AM
I have the same problem.

Joost

erhapp
December 28th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Is there anybody who can help both of us?

I would love to get this template up and running.

Because of this error the current template is quite unusable.

It would be great to have a fixed version in the next Mythbuntu release.

EasyRiderOnTheStorm
December 28th, 2008, 09:08 PM
That's strange. Project Grayhem works mostly OK for me (4 images in a row, all visible). How many do you have? What's your frontend screen resolution? Are you using a "wide" version of the theme perhaps...?

SiHa
December 28th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Have you tried the non-widescreen version? For me, only the widescreen version exhibits this behaviour.

erhapp
December 31st, 2008, 03:29 PM
I've this problem with both widescreen and normal versions.

erhapp
December 31st, 2008, 03:31 PM
That's strange. Project Grayhem works mostly OK for me (4 images in a row, all visible). How many do you have? What's your frontend screen resolution? Are you using a "wide" version of the theme perhaps...?

I'm indeed using the wide version on a 1080p LCD TV. (using native TV resolution).

I'm getting 6 images in a row.

joho500
December 31st, 2008, 04:44 PM
Hi all,

Because no solution was given I searched the internet and I've adjusted the theme-file myself. I've attached the updated file (gallery-ui.xml.txt). Rename it to gallery-ui.xml and sudo copy it into /usr/share/mythtv/themes/ProjectGrayhem-wide. You might want to backup the current version first.

It works on my setup. Hope it works on yours too, erhapp.

Cheers,
Joost

erhapp
January 4th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Thanks

This solved my problem.

Let's hope that someone is kind enough to upload your version of this file to de Mythbuntu dev-tree. This way the template will just work in the next release of mythbuntu.

Hi all,

Because no solution was given I searched the internet and I've adjusted the theme-file myself. I've attached the updated file (gallery-ui.xml.txt). Rename it to gallery-ui.xml and sudo copy it into /usr/share/mythtv/themes/ProjectGrayhem-wide. You might want to backup the current version first.

It works on my setup. Hope it works on yours too, erhapp.

Cheers,
Joost