PDA

View Full Version : Can't find recorded programs

korgman
December 24th, 2008, 07:14 PM
This is a new myth build, and I'm doing something wrong in that I cannot find my scheduled recordings under MediaLibrary->Watch Recordings. I CAN see all the recordings that I actually watched live, and anything that I recorded while I was watching it live. But nothing scheduled ever shows up.

ScheduleDirect is working in the EPG. Last night I scheduled to record Letterman, EPG had the green "S" displayed on the show. It's not in the Watch Recordings listing.

Myth appears to have recorded it because
Manage Recordings-> Previously Recorded shows:
12-23 23:55 9_1 WUSA-HD "Late show Dave L" R

When I select it I get:
OK
Allow to Re-record
Remove from list
remove all episodes for this

korgman
December 25th, 2008, 03:50 PM
So, I'm not sure what I did, but now its working. I just went to "Watch Recordings" and the first thing I saw was like a genre menu. It said somethig like ??? :
All Programs
Mystery
SciFi
Romance

I selected all programs and the 5 programs I've set to record are there and available. Now I must figure out how to get the genre menu back (its gone now). Before, the program list was only showing programs that I had watched or skipped by, but not recorded. I changed some appearance settings last night when I was ripping music, I wanted the directory tree displayed. Did that somehow change the view?